NOTE: REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED
Registered retail businesses can apply for support today
The Digital Resilience Bonus (“DRB”) was introduced by the Singapore Government in June 2020 to uplift the digital capabilities of F&B and retail businesses coping with Covid-19.
Shopify merchants in the retail sector can qualify for a Digital Resilience Bonus of up to $2,500 under the eCommerce category—subject to eligibility criteria specified below.
If you qualify, please complete the Google form here so we can share your registration information with the IMDA.
Merchants MUST fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the DRB:
- Does my UEN fall under the Food Services or Retail sectors as at 26 May 2020?
Qualified Primary SSIC as at 26 May 2020
- Is my UEN incorporated on or before 26 May 2020?
- Does my UEN have an active PayNow Corporate account?
- Is my UEN on the Peppol e-invoicing network? (Singapore government nationwide e-invoicing network)
- Is my enterprise using a qualified solution to enable sales via an Online Shopfront OR via Online Food Delivery at least once a month? OR is my enterprise making purchases on an e-Procurement platform at least once a month? (Note - Shopify merchants will typically qualify if they have been selling online)
Unique Entity Number (UEN) is a 9 or 10 digit identification number that is issued by the government in Singapore to all entities that operate within the country.
How do I apply for the DRB?
IMPORTANT - Merchants do not need to submit any application form to the government agency.
Shopify, as an approved provider of the qualified solution, will submit the merchant’s UEN to IMDA as long as the merchant is using the qualified solution between 1 June 2020 and 30 June 2021. Upon approval, the IMDA will credit the $2,500 bonus into the merchant’s PayNow Corporate account.
When will I receive my DRB?
Payouts to qualified enterprises will start from August 2020.
Processing time will take about 1 month, upon the submission of UENs by Providers of Qualified Solutions to IMDA.
For more information, please visit https://www.imda.gov.sg/drbonus